Hydrogen Peroxide (H202) is simply made of two hydrogen atoms and two oxygen atoms. This valuable compound must be present for the body’s immune system to work properly. Known to help with a large list of conditions, one of Hydrogen Peroxide’s best attributes is the ability to restore the body by increasing tissue oxygen levels.Back to Top
Conditions It Treats
This unique therapy can help Acute and Chronic Infections, some malignancies, and artherosclerotic diseases. The following is a list of the most common conditions that can be positively affected by Hydrogen Peroxide IV Therapy.
- Acute Infections (Upper and respiratory tract infections, sore throat, urinary track infections, conjunctivitis, Otis Media & Externa, skin infections, Sinusitis
- Infectious Diseases (Influenza, Herpes Zoster & Simplex, Systemic Chronic Candidiasis, HIV Infections, Viral Infections, Chronic Unresponsive Bacterial Infections, Parasitic Infections)
- Vascular Disease (cardo-,cerebro-,peripheral-, Angina, Heart Arrhythmia’s, Gangrene of Fingers & Toes, Raynaud’s Syndrome, Temporal Arteritis, Vascular and Cluster Headaches)
- Pulmonary Diseases (Emphysema, Chronic Bronchitis, Asthma, Bronchiectasis, Pneumonia)
- Immune Disorders (Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Type II, Hypersensitivity, Allergic Reactions)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Cervical Dysplasia/HPV
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Environmental Illnesses
- Chronic Fatigue
Treatments are usually given about once a week in chronic illness, but can be given daily in patients with acute illness such as pneumonia or flu. Acute conditions usually require 1-5 treatments and chronic conditions usually require 10-20 treatments.
Great interest in this unique treatment has been around since the 1940’s however, little funding has been done to further research this. Many say due to its small economic value and the fact that it cannot be patented; studies are not thought to be valuable. However, thousands of articles are available that have been written by doctors and alternative medical facilities sharing the astounding results that have been recorded by using Intravenous Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy.Back to Top